Open Multitrack Testbed
Brecht De Man, George Fazekas, Mariano Mora-McGinity and Joshua Reiss, Queen Mary University of London
The multitrack testbed project provides users with audio tracks and metadata about the tracks and the recording and mixing process. The data is then semantically linked, offering many-faceted browsing possibilities.
- A database of semantically linked metadata about audio recordings
- Users can input, search and browse linked data
- Hundreds of multitrack recordings locally and on external websites
- Faceted search and data display through various categories
- Web application with user management to control access to data