Ken O’Hanlon, Queen Mary University of London
Harmonic visualiser is a high-resolution audio analysis tool affording detailed descriptions of musical notes which can then be manipulated in a variety of ways. CView performs automatic recogntion of chords in music, and allows reauthoring of the transcriptions.
- High-resolution audio analysis using Harmonic Sinusoids (HS)
- HS model provides a rich description of audio
- HS can be easily manipulated to produce effects on musical notes
- Rich vibrato description and manipulation
- Automatic chord recognition software
- Playback of track and estimated track
- Allows manipulation of automatic chord labels
- Further structure in music can be found
Ken O’Hanlon is a postdoctoral researcher at C4DM. His research focusses on processing musical signals to extract meaningful and useful information.